Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4K Summary: March

Mrs She 2nd grade Pt England School Auckland, New Zealand Little Education Caravan @jshe Hi my name is Johnetta Heningburg. I am an EDM 310 student from the University of South Alabama. I truly enjoyed Hazel's story. Having students make their own movies is amazing. I most enjoyed the message behind the movie. I know the importance of living a healthy lifestyle. I also enjoyed the incorporation of Hazel's artwork.
Lighting the path for the future

Blogging since Year 4 Now in Year 7/8 Teacher: Mr. Barks, Mrs. Nua Pt England School Auckland, N.Z. Student: Faafetal Hi Faafetai. My name is Johnetta Heningburg. I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I loved your poem. You told a great deal about yourself. You shared your loves, hates, desires, fears, values, and accomplishments. I also have a desire to travel in the future. I hope you enjoy Samoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment