Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4T Summary March

Kathleen Morris Title of Blog: Integrating Technology In the Primary Classroom Hi Mrs. Karhleen Morris. My name is Johnetta Heningburs. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and currently taking EDM 310. My major is Secondary English Language. Thank you so much for sharing helpful information and tips for graduate teachers. I will keep them on file in my classroom. I have been collecting useful resources from each course. Also, Congratulations on your new arrival to the family.
Putting it all together

Beth Knittle Beth's Thoughts on Technology in the Classroom Hi Mrs. Knittle. My name is Johnetta Heningburg. I am an EDM 310 student from the University of South Alabama. I found your approach to understanding each student's gifts refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment