Sunday, March 2, 2014

C4K Summary: February

Kids holding the world

4th/5th Boys Scoil Fhursa Dublin, Ireland Ms. Toal Brad is my student He gave a review of his favorite movie Dodge ball with Ben Stiller I also enjoyed that film very much. I found the comedy hilarious. It was nice to see an unlikely group of outcasts become first a team, then friends, and finally a sort of family. I also enjoy movies where the small guy wins. This film shows that with hard work and teamwork, the weak can become strong. HS English Baldwin County, AL Mrs. Miller (EDM310 grad) Young Guwop He gave a summary of why he enjoyed playing basketball. Hi Young Guwop. My name is Johnetta Heningburg and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I truly enjoyed your blog. Basketball is a universal sport that can be enjoyed by almost anyone. I especially appreciated how you talked about basketball as a way to become more confident. Basketball is a classic. It does not matter if is played alone or with many.

No comments:

Post a Comment