Sunday, March 16, 2014

C4T February Summary

working together as teachers
C4T#1 HS English Baldwin County, AL Mrs. Miller (EDM310 grad) Young Guwop Hi Young Guwop. My name is Johnetta Heningburg and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I truly enjoyed your blog. Basketball is a universal sport that can be enjoyed by almost anyone. I especially appreciated how you talked about basketball as a way to become more confident. Basketball is a classic. It does not matter if is played alone or with many. C4T#2 Kathleen Morris Title of Blog: Integrating Technology In the Primary Classroom Hi Mrs. Karhleen Morris. My name is Johnetta Heningburs. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and currently taking EDM 310. My major is Secondary English Language. Thank you so much for sharing helpful information and tips for graduate teachers. I will keep them on file in my classroom. I have been collecting useful resources from each course. Also, Congratulations on your new arrival to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment