Sunday, March 16, 2014

Project #13

drama masks

I would have a learning project where students were encouraged to find characters in literature that inspire them and to enact a monologue of how that character would feel if they were to time travel to today. I would encourage the students to wear costumes and hairstyles that their characters might wear. I would encourage them to bring any props that would help get him/her into character.
drama queen sticker

Many students spend hours of each day in front of a television watching drama unfold. I would encourage my student to take part in the drama in a healthy way instead of merely spectate. I would encourage students to "get up and move" like Michelle Obama. I would also enjoy stimulating each student's creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment